Monday 30 November 2009

Swan feather sychronicity.....

Synchronicity has returned times ten over the past few months especially after fully embracing my shamanic path with the London Vauxhall Drumming group and working with an inspiring metor and healer Moly Wolfe - this synchronicity has been resting for quite a few years - WELCOME BACK :) ... have just bought some swan feathers as after five years of SHamanic jounreying I have shapeshiffted into a swan and would really like to honour this transformation am also making a wall hanging with a real fox wrapped around me asleep - circle within circles - the guy I am buying the swan feathers from via the hilarious e-bay is an artist who paints on feathers - saw his work a few weeks ago and it sent shivers down my spine - life is amazingly connective when there is a blance and flow in the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment